Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT-FORMULA 1 SINGAPORE AIRLINES SINGAPORE GRAND PRIX 2023, Sep 15-17 OT

Options
lousubcap
lousubcap Posts: 32,451
edited September 2023 in EggHead Forum
Race schedule for your planning and viewing enjoyment: (All times EDT-coverage on the ESPN suite and will be updated later in the week.) (Edit to fix some spacing)
17 Sep

Race

08:00

16 Sep

Qualifying

09:00 - 10:00

16 Sep

Practice 3

05:30 - 06:30

15 Sep

Practice 2

09:00 - 10:00

15 Sep

Practice 1

05:30 - 06:30

Marina Bay Street Circuit

Singapore_Circuitpng

And a side note:
The Marina Bay Circuit is one of the most physically demanding on the calendar, its bumpy street surface coupled with humid conditions giving the drivers plenty to think about. Even with a revised 2023 layout reducing the number of corners from 23 to 19, they are working the wheel a lot, too, around the high-speed lap – the physical stress causing them to lose as much as 3kg in body weight over the course of a race.
Cannot wait!
Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• lousubcap
    Options
    All Practice sessions and qualifying will be broadcast on ESPN2.  The race will be broadcast on ESPN. 
    "Lights out!"
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • FSUMark
    Options
    Could potentially be a non Red Bull win based on FP1 and FP2
  • lousubcap
    Options
    FSUMark said:
    Could potentially be a non Red Bull win based on FP1 and FP2
    @FSUMark - very prescient right there with both Red Bull cars knocked out in Q2. On to Q3.  But there's always the race tomorrow. 
  • lousubcap
    Options
    Here are the first 10 starting grid positions for tomorrow's race:
     1. Sainz
     2. Russell
     3. Leclerc 
    4. Norris 
    5. Hamilton 
    6. Magnussen 
    7. Alonso 
    8. Ocon 
    9. Hulkenberg 
    10. Lawson

• lousubcap
    Options
    Some great racing for the podium down the stretch.  Podium finish; Sainz, Norris, Hamilton.
    On to Japan next week. 

• unoriginalusername
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Some great racing for the podium down the stretch.  Podium finish; Sainz, Norris, Hamilton.
    On to Japan next week. 

Nice to see Carlos win and Ferrari with form outside of a low downforce circuit