Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Ontario corn take 2

GlennM
GlennM Posts: 1,395
OMG- I feel sorry for any of you that can’t get this corn tight now. A bit of chicken to add to the flavour 

In the bush just East of Cambridge,Ontario 

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,787
    nice plate of goodness!
    What is the item at 3 o'clock?
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • GlennM
    Couscous salad at 3
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,743
    you are killing me!

Great cook.  Way to celebrate your location and BTW pour a little salt in the wounds for us less fortunate.  =) 
    Nice yard right there as well.  Sweet.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Corn looks awesome, wish we could find that around here. White wine and chicken, Yes, please!
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,945
    Yum, IIRC you raised the chicken too? The corn this time of year is insane, for the first time we are experimenting with freezing.

canuckland
  • Ybabpmuts
    Ybabpmuts Posts: 961
    My uncle experimented with freezing and we found him stiff as a board and ice cold. If I had a big enough cooler I could have put him.in it and poured beers all around him and we could have kept the beers cold for a day or a day and a half. After that, you wouldn't want the ones near his ass or his crotch, armpit beers, probably still ok for another 12 hours.

• GlennM
    Yum, IIRC you raised the chicken too? The corn this time of year is insane, for the first time we are experimenting with freezing.

Yup, raise about 60 every year

• kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,597
    GlennM said:

Yup, raise about 60 every year

Well they look like they will be delicious.
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI