Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Keep it simple...

SSN686
SSN686 Posts: 3,500
Morning All:

and DELICIOUS!  Just a simple ham slice, corn on the cob & baked sweet potato...corn was grilled direct while brushing with melted butter with Dizzy Pig Shakin' the Tree rub...on the ham I used DP Pineapple Head & some Braswell's Cinnamon Chipotle...

We did nuke the sweet potato...my plate with some cinnamon on the sweet potato...

Just a good, simple meal done quickly.

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

Comments

• dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,061
    @SSN686 - Morning to you too!  Simple is good and that all looks great.  No local fresh cob corn here yet, but it won't be long. 
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,727
    Great meal. It reminds me of Iowa. Haven't had ham steaks since we moved, and the sweet corn there was incomparable. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    caliking said:
    Great meal. It reminds me of Iowa. Haven't had ham steaks since we moved, and the sweet corn there was incomparable. 
    'Merica, right here.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,759
    Way to go Jay . . . keeping it simple is good!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Jstroke
    Jstroke Posts: 2,600
    Dude…slam dunk. 
    Columbus, Ohio--A Gasser filled with Matchlight and an Ugly Drum.