Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

So, I have noticed, there are several non Trump lovers on this forum

2»

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,033
    This year's Psychic Convention was cancelled due to unforeseen events.   :s  

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 15,046
    We didn't get a chance to do women's rights, oppression, racism, guns, hate, voter suppression, etc.

I'll keep voting for who I think will do the least damage, who is the least divisive and hateful.  I'll vote for decorum and principles and respect.  That may not always be the best for my pocketbook but it's definitely going to be the best for my children and yours too, in my opinion.
    Not a felon
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    I need hobbies?  

You don’t know me, obviously.   😂🤣

Not looking for new ignorant friends but willing to help open your eyes.  Maybe in another 15 years you’ll be past taking a steaming dump as the new old guy and writing off some guys that aren’t in your cult.
    Please watch the door on your way out.
    canuckland
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 33,210
    Don't understand those that don't have hobbies to get them thru retirement, imagine retiring and looking for a hobbey that you may like

fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 33,559
    Don't underestimate those who rolled into retirement with hobbies that continued to require muscle and balance skills that arthritis and other challenges reduced or eliminated over time. 
    @fishlessman I have no idea how long I will be on this planet (if I did I would have planned a bit differently) so "getting thru retirement" is hollow to me.  Now, if you are in a position to call it-then good for you.  That skill-set would be a great retirement hobby side gig.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,033
    Bodine said:
    Well guys its been enlightening ,
    With that, I'll check on you in another 15 years   
    Cheers
    By "enlightening ," I'm assuming you read thru some of the posts that @HeavyG gave you?  I don't directly respond to folks like you as it's easy to read the language and expected outcome.  I'm curious to ask YOU of YOUR thoughts on the Biden record, as outlined above.  

But I'm feeling so blessed to have read your thoughts over the past 24 hours, "enlightened" even, and I pray that I'm still alive 15 years from now to bathe unabashedly in the beams of Glorious Truth you shall bestow upon us At That Time.  We're not worthy.  
    But we'll take it.  

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• fishlessman
    lousubcap said:
    Don't underestimate those who rolled into retirement with hobbies that continued to require muscle and balance skills that arthritis and other challenges reduced or eliminated over time. 
    @fishlessman I have no idea how long I will be on this planet (if I did I would have planned a bit differently) so "getting thru retirement" is hollow to me.  Now, if you are in a position to call it-then good for you.  That skill-set would be a great retirement hobby side gig.  FWIW-
    Frank, I'm good with sitting in front of water in the sun all day long. Fishing is just a bonus.....Ive watched so many retire with nothing to do, can't fathom that. Might make fishing lures, might sell bait and hire a long legged blonde wearing a hat with the company logo....masterbaiter😝
    fukahwee maine

• HeavyG
    HeavyG Posts: 10,380
    Don't understand those that don't have hobbies to get them thru retirement, imagine retiring and looking for a hobbey that you may like

I'm betting that a not insignificant percentage of folks don't really have much time for hobbies until they retire. Retiring offers many the chance to finally explore some new horizons.
    “Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.” ― Philip K. Diçk

• fishlessman
    HeavyG said:

I'm betting that a not insignificant percentage of folks don't really have much time for hobbies until they retire. Retiring offers many the chance to finally explore some new horizons.
    There's a good percentage that just don't know what to do when the time comes. Image a metal worker retiring spending a year taking all his hammers apart, polishing the heads to look like chrome, putting new handles on them...frank bbqs, that's a hobby, takes pics and everything......😝 I do understand the health problems, getting old is not your golden years. I'll probably fall off the boat or dock someday...could be tomorrow
    fukahwee maine

• fishlessman
    lousubcap said:
    Didn't mean to wrong you in any way. I'm falling apart and haven't made sixty yet. The last two years have been brutal
    fukahwee maine

• OP, you came to the right place to expose the snowballs hypocrisy. They will try to hit you with some colorful replies or what they consider witty remarks but they have no ammo to defend themselves with this administration. They will deflect and otherwise dance around the topics and huddle together in their circle jerk and say nothing of substance. It is fun to watch however....
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Bla bla bla