Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Bluetooth Dome Thermometer

Options
I received the BGE Bluetooth Dome Thermometer as a gift. Today, it's only showing Celsius temperatures. I changed to settings on the App to Fahrenheit but still only shows Celsius. Am I missing something?

Comments

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    I wish I could help.  The instructions say to press and hold the backlight button to toggle between C and F.  I assume you did that.

Maybe one of our GWN neighbors has one that only reads in Fahrenheit and would trade you?
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Hokiejacket
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    I wish I could help.  The instructions say to press and hold the backlight button to toggle between C and F.  I assume you did that.

Maybe one of our GWN neighbors has one that only reads in Fahrenheit and would trade you?
    I kind of threw out the instructions. I'll try that.

Thanks.
  • Hokiejacket
    Options
    That did it. many thanks to Langner91.
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,535
    Options
    Langner91 said:

Said it before…it’s a mixed bag for me, weather in C, cooking in F  B)
    canuckland
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    Langner91 said:

@Langner91

Canadians cook in F.

Here’s a flowchart to help you understand how we use F vs C with bonus info about how we measure other stuff:

Options
    paqman said:
    Langner91 said:

@Langner91

Canadians cook in F.

Here’s a flowchart to help you understand how we use F vs C with bonus info about how we measure other stuff:

I feel like I have struck a nerve.  No offense, guys.

If I had my way, we would all cook in F.  And buy gas in gallons.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • Canugghead
    Canugghead Posts: 11,535
    Options
    Langner91 said:
    paqman said:
    Langner91 said:

@Langner91

Canadians cook in F.

I feel like I have struck a nerve.  No offense, guys.

If I had my way, we would all cook in F.  And buy gas in gallons.
    No offense my friend, we enjoy poking fun at ourselves😉
    canuckland
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    @Langner91 no offense at all!  it was enlightening to me the first time I saw this flowchart because it is surprisingly accurate, logic to the madness I guess.  I have recipes that are a mix of grams, spoons, and cups… 🤷‍♂️