Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tappecue Pre Black Friday Sale

Options
Not sure if there are any Tappecue users on the forum.  I received an e-mail with the following offers:

- New AirProbe 3 on sale for $99 regular price is $129.  Discount code for the purchase is VIPAIR.  This probe  Tappecue's wireless version of a Meater or Meatstick.  Uses 1 AAA battery or USB (cord included) to charge.  Full charge time is advertised at 2 hours and will last an advertised 48 hours. It can connect to your internet or phone bridge just like the others mentioned or if you have a Tappecue Touch it can connect to that a max of 4 at a time or a combo of wire and wireless probes.  Can be used in an air fryer, pressure cooker and dishwasher safe, IP67 waterproof rating.

-  For Tappecue users Dual Probes are on sale for $19 regular price is $29.  Discount code is VIPDUAL

-  Site wide discount on orders over $400 of 20%.  Discount code is VIP20

-  Free shipping on orders over $150

- Lastly no discount code required on the AirProbe 2 priced at $50 regular priced at $99.   Much like the AirProbe 3 but the probe is thicker in diameter. Still pressure cooker, air fryer capable and dishwasher safe and IP67 waterproof rating.  Charge time is quicker, but longevity of charge is not.  They advertise 4 to 12 hours but mine have gone as long as 15 hours in the past and I think I could have squeaked out a bit more.   I have two of these and have had no issues with connection or reliability.  

6B

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,119
    Options
    What is Tappaque?  Never heard of them.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • 6baluts
    6baluts Posts: 273
    edited November 2022
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac
    - Another thermometer and controller company. Based in the US (Kansas City).
    - Been around quite a while especially their thermo side.
    - in the last couple years they offered the cruise control system for the Tappecue Touch which put them in the PID controller game.
    - The Tappecue Touch with cruise cintrol actually can fill the gap the stoker vacated by operating multiple fans in the same or differenf cookers.
    - The Touch system offers up to 8 probes utilizing jumpers or 4 wireless AirProbes. Tappecue also offers a "Dual Probe"(wired) which is 1 Probe that measures both the chamber temp and meat temp.
    - I have the Tappecue Touch and multiple probes that they offer and like the system. I DO NOT have the cruise control option but could add it for around $60. I have other controllers.