Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT - Formula 1 Brazil GP Race Nov 13 -USA Broadcast info (all times EST) This race has a Sprint-OT

Options
All sessions carried on the ESPN suite-Channel assignments TBD-
Here are the race event times:
13NOV

Race

13:00 - 15:00

12NOV

Sprint

14:30 - 15:30

Sprint races add a new element to the traditional Practice > Qualifying > Race format of a Formula 1 weekend. They are held on a Saturday and the cars line up in the order that they qualified on a Sunday. The result decides the grid for the grand prix.The races are shorter than the usual format The top eight are awarded championship points and the result decide the grid for Sunday’s full-length race.

The sprint races run to 100km (62 miles) so, depending on the circuit F1 is using on a sprint race weekend, lap count varies. For the Brazilian GP, the sprint race is set for 24 laps.

Friday qualifying on an F1 sprint weekend

Qualifying takes place a day earlier than usual, on the Friday of the race weekend, and the results setting the grid for the sprint race on Saturday. The finishing order of the sprint race itself will then decide the starting order for Sunday’s race, which will still award full points and run to the usual distance and lap count.

12NOV

Practice 2

10:30 - 11:30

11NOV

Qualifying

14:00 - 15:00

11NOV

Practice 1

10:30 - 11:30

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Bump for planning purposes.  ABC will be carrying the race.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Brazil has the best fans of any sport.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    Bump to page one.  Racing today.  There was a lot of wheel-to-wheel action in the Sprint yesterday.  Should be a great run.  
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,521
    Options
    What a crazy race ... and I have to give it to Leclerc ... after that crash, and basically ending up last place, to come up to 4th ... wow.
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!