Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT…Ace Hardware Coupons

Options
Has anyone else noticed a not getting email coupons from Ace lately?
Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    Yep   same here
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    edited October 2022
    Options
    I get the paper ones in the mail at the beginning of the month and for my birthday.  Not sure on the emailed ones.
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    I get them all the time. Like at least once a week. Not to mention the digital ones on the app on my phone. 

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    I get them monthly in the mail, but seldom use them since the threshold is $20 and I seldom spend that much at ACE at any single visit.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Gulfcoastguy Posts: 6,296
    Options
    Only for online purchases. The blasted store is less than a half mile away.
  • Grogu
    Grogu Posts: 125
    Options
    If you install the app you can get your rewards stuff through that too. I’ve gone to doing that because I always forget the paper ones that came in the mail when I leave the house. Phone is always in the pocket. Also helps when you just happen to be near ACE and find yourself “accidentally” wandering into the BGE isle ;)
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    I just got three at the first of October.  $10 off 50, $15 off 75, and 3X points on any item.  They also had an Online coupon for "Prime Days" of 15% off any one item.  

Make sure you have the App and make sure you are signed up for the email notifications.

The three coupons that came at the start of October are in my "account" and don't require the actual use of the coupon.  Check your "rewards" account and see if you have some waiting for you.  Maybe the mail-person lost them.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • ksmyrl
    ksmyrl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    I LOVE Ace Hardware. Worked at a mom and pop owned Ace for 6 years in high school and college. Still would rather go there than anywhere else. That said their 'rewards program" is a effing joke. They shouldn't even have one. I do what @kl8ton said...exactly. 
    Fish, Hunt, Cook....anything else?

1LBGE, 1MMBGE, somewhere near Athens GA
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    Oh I love Ace hardware too. I only shop there while my coupons are still sitting on my desk. 
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Thanks guys.
    I will add the app to my phone.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    edited October 2022
    Options
    ksmyrl said:
    I LOVE Ace Hardware. Worked at a mom and pop owned Ace for 6 years in high school and college. Still would rather go there than anywhere else. That said their 'rewards program" is a effing joke. They shouldn't even have one. I do what @kl8ton said...exactly. 
    My A&U owned an independent hardware store in Muscatine, IA for many years. Their competition was not ACE, but a franchise named Western Auto. My a&u survived by being a seller of quality brand named tools versus cheap crap at that time from Japan. Also my aunt started carrying a line of quality household products and they managed to “eat that Western Auto’s lunch”

and BTW after I started college then for 4 Christmas vacations I would travel from MO to IA to “manage” their store so that they could take a well deserved vacation to AZ!

Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.