Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

NFL '22-'23

Options
I did a Search for this kind of thread but came up empty; Mr.Buffalo please merge if I missed it.
A couple days ago I caught the very tail end of the Miami-Buffalo game, apparently being played in terrible heat/humidity conditions and I saw several players just drop from the heat.  There was a time issue at the end of the game and some assistant coach up in the air-conditioned booth threw an on-camera temper tantrum that was both laughable and embarrassing.  
Anyhoo, I got a few extra NFL channels since signing up with EweTube TV a week or so ago, and the game is being re-broadcast now; this time I started mid-third-quarter.  Good grief, the Buffalo team were dropping then, already!  Gonna watch the rest of it, just to understand the time crunch at the end.  
Skipped one game last weekend, GCOAT vs. Mr. COVID Intranetz Researcher, don't have time for either anymore (sad; Green Bay had been my team).    

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

Comments

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    On the last play, the buffalo receiver should’ve gotten out of bounds but instead tried to get a couple more yards.  No time outs, they couldn’t reset before the clock ran out.

They have a good kicker, they had a shot.

Tantrum.
  • Battleborn
    Battleborn Posts: 3,359
    Options
    Botch said:
    I did a Search for this kind of thread but came up empty; Mr.Buffalo please merge if I missed it.
    A couple days ago I caught the very tail end of the Miami-Buffalo game, apparently being played in terrible heat/humidity conditions and I saw several players just drop from the heat.  There was a time issue at the end of the game and some assistant coach up in the air-conditioned booth threw an on-camera temper tantrum that was both laughable and embarrassing.  
    Anyhoo, I got a few extra NFL channels since signing up with EweTube TV a week or so ago, and the game is being re-broadcast now; this time I started mid-third-quarter.  Good grief, the Buffalo team were dropping then, already!  Gonna watch the rest of it, just to understand the time crunch at the end.  
    Skipped one game last weekend, GCOAT vs. Mr. COVID Intranetz Researcher, don't have time for either anymore (sad; Green Bay had been my team).    
    Mr. COVID Researcher, as you call him, is actually allergic (allegedly) to an ingredient in the vaccine. 

As for the freak out, I don’t know about that, saw the clips, didn’t know the backstory.
    Las Vegas, NV

• BigreenGreg
    Options
    The same thing happened at half time, they missed getting off two kicks. I don't blame the guy at all for losing it.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    I'd forgotten, that was also the game end where the kicker defender got the pigskin enema.  Worth watching all a second time.  

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,487
    Options
    Not NFL, but it has to be said.

Go Air Force!  :sunglasses:  

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,384
    Options
    Since I'm here (Thanks @Botch-home field at altitude but a win is a win), Manning brothers are on ESPN2 this coming MNF.  Great entertainment independent of the field action.  Worth a look.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    Botch said:
    I'd forgotten, that was also the game end where the kicker defender got the pigskin enema.  Worth watching all a second time.  
    I heard the football has pink-eye.
    Clinton, Iowa