Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pictures rotating on forum

Options
I know this is not a news flash but might help a few new members. This forum platform has issues with vertical photos taken on phones. It seems to rotate them counterclockwise for no good reason except to make your food appear to be falling off your grill. It’s a pain in the ass but if you open your photo to edit and make a minor change such as contrast, crop, brightness or such, and save your change. Then post to forum, it will post correctly. This works for me on my iPhone and iPad.
Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• Langner91
    Langner91 Posts: 2,120
    Options
    This also works on a PC.  I usually crop a few pixels and re-save.
    Clinton, Iowa
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Any fix for exploding an image like they used to offer here on the forum when you clicked on an image?  ;)

(Just a joke) It would be nice though to zoom in on an image with a click or tap. I do realize you can work around it and make it happen but it was nice when the forum had it as an option.....
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,125
    Options
    Really, nobody should ever take a veritcal photo, this isn't 2005.  Take them landscape like a civilized person.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Most of my posts go sideways anyways. If you can’t beat ‘em, join ‘em.
  • theyolksonyou
    theyolksonyou Posts: 18,458
    Options
    Really, nobody should ever take a veritcal photo, this isn't 2005.  Take them landscape like a civilized person.
    You sound like my kids
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Wifey has not yet discovered horizontal shots, despite my repeated, repeated encouragement.