Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

My knock off of "Gebby Burgers"

Options
2»

Comments

• RyanStl
    RyanStl Posts: 1,050
    Options
    2BAMBAM4 said:
    RRP said:
    OK, boys...

A true eggthusiast.... sacrifices his car to make an incredible smash burger...   I'm a little in awe... I don't feel ill try to replicate the recipe though. 

All teasing aside.  Good to know no injuries! 
    Would have been better if he could have prepositioned a burger on the front to get a real good smash.
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    RyanStl said:
    2BAMBAM4 said:
    RRP said:
    OK, boys...

A true eggthusiast.... sacrifices his car to make an incredible smash burger...   I'm a little in awe... I don't feel ill try to replicate the recipe though. 

All teasing aside.  Good to know no injuries! 
    Would have been better if he could have prepositioned a burger on the front to get a real good smash.
    Probably right...maybe then I would have been able to open my hood! Now I can't and my windshield fluid is empty so I'm fighting that winter road dirt! Besides the warning message on my dash saying the hood is open is annoying!
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,107
    Options
    What's amazing is you have posted about these burgers like 9 times and never once managed to produce a pic.
    That is part of the joke.  It is a very long con.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin