Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT Toaster Recommendations

Options
So ya weird topic, but with two kids we use our toaster every day. I'm sick of buying cheap new ones every couple years. Yes we end up going through a toaster every two years or less. What are your recommendations for a quality toaster. I'd be willing to spend up to a couple hundo if it will last a decade or so. Requirements are that it is a 4 slice toaster and if possible stainless steel since it will be sitting on the counter daily.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

Comments

• Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    I finally replaced the avocado green 4 slice toaster of my Mom for Christmas. She had it for about 40 years and bread was hanging in it. Gave her a 2 slice Frigidaire in mint green. About $80 if I remember right.
  • rolltidesmoker
    Options
    I'd say make the move to a toaster oven, We got a Breville and have had that for 7 years and no issues.  It not only toasts but we use it alot instead of the oven.
    Suwanee Georgia - suburb north of Atlanta