Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

36” BS with SS Cover

I’ve got a 36” blackstone and stainless cover free to a good home. It took a little whack from a tree during the Nor’Easter a few weeks ago, it’s a little cockeyed, but definitely not a total loss and easily fixable with a few tools and some sweat equity. We’re putting an addition on the house and redoing the outdoor living area, so it’s gone in a few months anyway. 

Cover was made by @Tspud1and has been with me for 5 years or so. It’s not cherry, but definitely not in bad shape either. I’m on Cape Cod if there’s anyone semi-local. I’m willing to separate griddle and cover as well. The cover may not be worth shipping, but if you want to send me a prepaid label, I’m happy to box it up and send it out for you. 

Figured I’d throw this option out there before I have the local scrap hounds fighting over it when I pull up to the metal pile at the local transfer station...

Comments