Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Table Builder Recommendations

Options
I'm in the metro Atlanta area, but could potentially travel to get a table for the right design. Any recommendations for folks to discuss my design? Feel free to PM me if you have a recommendation or if you build. Would need to be on the larger side or L - shaped. Looking to accommodate a Large BGE a Mini BGE a 24" Coyote Burner a Ooni Karu 16 and have a bit of prep space. Any input/feedback or direction will be appreciated.

Thanks
Luke (the Lurker)

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,385
    Options
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  Above all, have fun.
    You should reach out to @Tspud1, a forum member.  He is a builder of tables.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    If money is no object, PM me.  
    Options
    If money is no object, PM me.  
    If money is really no issue PM me, and I will subcontract to @nolaegghead for a small 30% administration fee.  Trust me, totally worth the investment.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • Tspud1
    Tspud1 Posts: 1,486
    edited October 2021
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey.  Above all, have fun.
    You should reach out to @Tspud1, a forum member.  He is a builder of tables.  

Wish I could do that but I am looking at huge price increases in stainless this year so only doing the sizes I have on website for now. A local builder should be able to make something up. The top and the surface is where you will dump some money into. I suggest a couple of sections, not one long table.
  • kl8ton
    kl8ton Posts: 5,429
    Options
    @Ozzie_Isaac

Here is Ozzie taking his 30%

https://youtu.be/hNuu9CpdjIo
    Large, Medium, MiniMax, & 22, and 36" Blackstone
    Grand Rapids MI