Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Kamado Joe Classic Locking Caster

Options
Just curious if anyone has had any luck having to replace on the KJ Classic.   I have a couple of casters in less than ideal shape, but it's the one locking one which doesn't lock I'm mostly concerned with.  Found replacement part, but now I have no idea where I placed by caster wrench a decade ago.  Any idea if those are available for purchase?  Or if anyone has an extra lying around I'll buy it off of you :relaxed:
--Because I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got problems.

KJ Classic
28" Blackstone
South Carolina native, adopted Texan, residing in Olive Branch, MS.  Go Tigers.

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    You are probably looking for a "cone wrench" (or spanner).  I have a set but I'm 6 hrs away.  You can make one by grinding down a regular cast open end wrench or a piece of metal.  
    Thanks!  I found what I thought to be the one I need this morning but no luck.  Worst case I suppose KJ customer svc may be able to ship me one.
    --Because I'm like ice, buddy. When I don't like you, you've got problems.

KJ Classic
    28" Blackstone
    South Carolina native, adopted Texan, residing in Olive Branch, MS.  Go Tigers.