Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Tongan Castaways

Options
Botch
Botch Posts: 15,487
I've always been a big fan of CBS's 60 Minutes. Tonight they did a followup to a story from last year, but which actually happened decades ago.  
Six rebellious schoolkids stole a whaling boat and tried to sail to their main island, but a storm ripped off their sails and rudder. They drifted for 8 days, and finally swam to a small island in the middle of nowhere, where they lived for the next 15 months. A passing whaler boat saw them, and they were rescued.

I'm familiar with the story of Lord of the Flies, although I haven't read it. This real-life story, the boys got along a bit better, although not perfectly. They were able to re-integrate into their homelands upon return, although immediately upon their rescue and return, they were arrested for stealing a boat. A good story.

"Pro-Life" would be twenty students graduating from Sandy Hook next month  

Comments