Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Looking for Burger Chef and Hot Shoppes recipes...

Options
Carolina Q
Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
edited June 2021 in EggHead Forum
Did anyone on here ever work for either Burger Chef or Hot Shoppes? I'm trying to find the recipes for the "special sauces" for the Big Shef and the Mighty Mo. Google found one for each, but neither is how I remember it.

I'm hoping one of you 70-somethings used to work at one place or the other and may have squirreled away the recipe. A pipe dream, I know. TIA

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
Central Connecticut 

Comments

• fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    the burger chef one that seems to pop up the most is miracle whip, "dill"relish, and la hot sauce used on the big shef and fish sandwich. the debate though is adding or not some dried onion flakes, i dont remember the onion. i ate there alot as a kid
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    the burger chef one that seems to pop up the most is miracle whip, "dill"relish, and la hot sauce used on the big shef and fish sandwich. the debate though is adding or not some dried onion flakes, i dont remember the onion. i ate there alot as a kid
    @fishlessman, thanks. That one looks familiar, like maybe I tried it before. Not sure though so I'll give it a shot. Doubt I would have used Miracle whip. I never have that on hand. Or dill relish, just chopped hamburger dill chips.

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut