Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

I'm not a pellet guy but....

Options
WeberWho
WeberWho Posts: 11,030
I'm not going to sit here and lie. Guilty as charged. I've owned the 2nd best pellet smoker on the market. 

https://lilgrill.com/best-pellet-smoker/

* I cant take credit for the link. Bob C Cue posted the link over on the Brethren. He deserves all the credit. 
"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota

Comments

• WeberWho
    edited June 2021
    Options
    It must be true. They've obviously done their research.  =)
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Powak
    Powak Posts: 1,391
    edited June 2021
    Options
    Hahahah like to that with the pellets falling thru the fire grate, out the fire ring holes and probably out the bottom vents too!
  • WeberWho
    Options
    Powak said:
    Hahahah like to that with the pellets falling thru the fire grate, out the fire ring holes and probably out the bottom vents too!
    "Of course, since this smoker doesn’t have any sort of auger or computer system to control the temperature and cook time, there is a rather steep learning curve to use it effectively."

Minnesota
  • cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
    My weber smokey mountain is an amazing pellet smoker.  They have nailed their assessment.