Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Pizza pan for a large BGE

Options
the pan I had, thought is was a 16" but not sure is MIA after the move.
Looking for suggestions of what's your fav . . . TY
aka marysvilleksegghead
Lrg 2008
mini 2009
XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
Henny Youngman:
I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap

Comments

• paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    if you are looking for a pan pizza type of pan, I have been using Lloyds pans for a while now and they are good in the oven, in the egg, and in the Roccbox.  Expensive but worth it IMHO.

Options

Options

Options
    They make round and square

Options
    I've been using a screen lately, sometimes on the grate sometimes on the stone
    XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Rectec RT-B380, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
    Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,776
    Options
    mines a 13.5 inch paella, the hammered dimples hold a little oil which crisps things. use the pan for everything and still have not made a paella
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    These are Pizza Hut deep dish clones. I own several and they work great indoors and out. 

https://www.katom.com/175-6714HC.html
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave