Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Warranty Request Form for Texas Eggheads

Options
Photo Egg
Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
edited February 2021 in EggHead Forum
For those having trouble with local dealers in Texas, this night help.
Fill out this form and take it with you. This is the form the dealers file with BGE and Distributors to get your parts processed.
If you are unable to pull this form from this post, please send me a message with your email and I will send it direct.
It might even help Eggheads in other states as you will be providing your dealer with all the information they need.
Hope this helps!

Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• EggObsessed
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this, Darian. We are about to make some claims and this might be very helpful.
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Thanks for sharing this, Darian. We are about to make some claims and this might be very helpful.
    Welcome.
    So happy and sad at the same time about you guys moving.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,771
    Options
    thats who i call first, the local distributor, find out who orders most often and who knows enough to file these claims. the numbers right there on the form
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • EggObsessed
    Options
    Photo Egg said:
    Welcome.
    So happy and sad at the same time about you guys moving.
    Thanks, Darian. I'm happy about the move, actually. I'm ready for less expense, and less "rural life" things like septic, water well, water softener, neighbors that let their dogs run loose, etc. There's just a lot going on when you live on a lake and need to keep things going. I can't wait for water I can drink out of the faucet and cook with....water that doesn't turn my clothes gray. I'm ready for a brand new house that's paid for. As for Bruce, he's totally on board now, too, thankfully. It's been a fabulous 3+ years, but it's time for a new adventure!
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    Congratulations @EggObsessed!
    South of Columbus, Ohio.