Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Texas Style Smoked Turkey Breast

Did a couple Texas style turkey breasts per Malcolm Reed’s recipe. Salt and pepper rub until they hit about 140 IT. Wrapped in foil and butter until they were done. Turned our great. 

Comments

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 16,048
    Oooh, I could go for a sammich of that!  

When does an old joke become a "Dad" joke?  When it's apparent.  

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    That looks and sounds great!! I haven't had turkey in a long time. I'm overdue! Thanks for posting!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Looks fantastic.  I’ve done the same many times using his recipe.  Great leftovers.
    XL BGE, Large BGE, Small BGE, Weber Summit NG                                                                                               
    Memphis  
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,119
    No way to argue with those results!
    Beautiful 
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas