Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Brisket Success

Options
Thanks to @lousubcap for some additional pointers, turned out my best brisket yet! 
Lakeville, MN

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,407
    Options
    I would take that outcome every time.  Congrats-nailed the cook.
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Photo Egg
    Photo Egg Posts: 12,110
    Options
    Looks fantastic!
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • paqman
    paqman Posts: 4,670
    Options
    👍👍👍

Options
    Great result. I’m sure it was delicious. @lousubcap has good advice on brisket. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Mark_B_Good
    Mark_B_Good Posts: 1,521
    Options
    Looks good! You even got a smoke ring going there! What did you do, temps, time, wrapping, cooling, etc ??
    Napoleon Prestige Pro 665, XL BGE, Lots of time for BBQ!