Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Do you have a recommendation on a good meat market that sells Prime Dry Aged beef and Berkshire pork

Options
KSwoll
KSwoll Posts: 129
Question for fellow egg heads in the Tampa FL area. Do you have a recommendation on a good meat market that sells Prime Dry Aged beef and Berkshire pork? I'm in the land o lakes area.
XL, Large, Medium, and Mini Max
Northern Virgina

Answers

• CornfedMA
    CornfedMA Posts: 491
    Options
    Try Alpine Butcher. https://www.alpinebutcher.com/

They’re local to me in Mass, but they carry all kinds of prime, dry aged and wagyu that they’ll ship all over the country. I haven’t been disappointed yet. I send a couple boxes a year down to my dad in FL. 
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,888
    Options
    Why not just age your own? It really isn't that difficult.
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    @Florida Grillin Girl @SSN686

Maybe these guys know of a local store...

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• SSN686
    SSN686 Posts: 3,504
    Options
    Morning @KSwoll

Try Heights Meat Market

4001 N Florida Avenue 

Have a GREAT day!

Jay

Brandon, FL

• Florida Grillin Girl
    Options
    I buy prime ribeyes at Whole Foods in Tampa for $19.99 per lb. They also have prime NY strips, too. Call your closest Whole Foods and ask if they carry it, but I would assume they do.
    Happily egging on my original large BGE since 1996... now the owner of 5 eggs. Call me crazy, everyone else does!

3 Large, 1 Small, 1 well-used Mini