Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

BGE Headquarters Contact

Options
Does anyone have a direct number to anyone at the headquarters that will either (a) answer a call, (b) return a call, or (c) return an email?
The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,114
    Options
    Your best bet is time and persistence.  Eventually you will get someone.
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    Here's what I have from 3 years ago...perhaps worth a shot:
    "Talk to Bruce Bohannon ... he's responsible for warranty claims. Email him directly at b.bohannon@BigGreenEgg.com, but sometimes e-mails get sidetracked.  Your best bet is a phone call:   (800) 793-2292 then extension 5.  Bruce is one of the good guys, so treat him accordingly."
    Not original-saved from a forum thread.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • RajunCajun
    RajunCajun Posts: 1,035
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Here's what I have from 3 years ago...perhaps worth a shot:
    "Talk to Bruce Bohannon ... he's responsible for warranty claims. Email him directly at b.bohannon@BigGreenEgg.com, but sometimes e-mails get sidetracked.  Your best bet is a phone call:   (800) 793-2292 then extension 5.  Bruce is one of the good guys, so treat him accordingly."
    Not original-saved from a forum thread.  
    Thank you sir!
    The problem with a problem is that you don't know it's a problem until it's a problem, and that is a big problem.
    Holding the company together with three spreadsheets and two cans connected by a long piece of string.
  • ryantt
    ryantt Posts: 2,532
    Options
    Bruce is a good guy.  When I was having issues with a local dealer(so I thought) Bruce stepped in and got things squared away. 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

• TideEggHead
    TideEggHead Posts: 1,338
    Options
    I posted an email address that had worked for me a few months back in a similar thread but I guess the buffalo didn’t approve and changed it to the customer service email address... I’ll see if I can dig it up and DM it to you.
    LBGE
    AL
  • JethroBodeen
    Options
    Duane Davis is who i dealt with a couple years ago. He was awesome for me.

d.davis@biggreenegg.com