Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Reheat - Repurpose a Frozen Brisket

Options
My neighbor asked me cook him three briskets a while back which I gladly did and then when all done he handed me one.  I knew when I was cooking them they were OK Quality Choice so I just vac sealed it froze it and forgot about it.

Fast Forward 9 months and I pulled it out and went to work
Sous Vide for 3 hours at 145- took 45 min to get there from frozen

We put the Burnt End aside and a few areas that sliced okay but this was my plan going in.  And yes it was delicious- I had to have two

XLBGE, LBGECharbroil Gas Grill, Weber Q2000, Old Weber Kettle, Yeti 65, Yeti Hopper 20, RTIC 20, RTIC 20 Soft Side - Too many drinkware vessels to mention.

Not quite in Austin, TX City Limits
Just Vote- What if you could choose "none of the above" on an election ballot? Millions of Americans do just that, in effect, by not voting.  The result in 2016: "Nobody" won more counties, more states, and more electoral votes than either candidate for president. 

Comments

• JRWhitee
    JRWhitee Posts: 5,678
    Options
    Excellent

Johns Creek, Georgia