Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Checked out a new butcher in town. A few strips!

Options
These turned out excellent. Did them on the medium egg.

Comments

• RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,897
    Options
    looks terrific! Where are you located and how much per pound? Any mention if those bad boys were dry aged? 
    Re-gasketing America one yard at a time.
  • StillH2OEgger
    StillH2OEgger Posts: 3,748
    Options
    Some great-looking steaks, right there, and it looks like you did them justice.
    Stillwater, MN
  • Hilton
    Hilton Posts: 41
    Options
    Thanks guys! I’d been having a hard time finding quality meat in the area and am happy to have found this place. I’ve been in NYC for about 15 years and now am back in Greenville, SC (my home town). This place was called Revival Butchery. I don’t believe it was dry aged. For the two strips was 28 bucks. Prob a little under a pound each. 
  • Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Hilton said:
    I’ve been in NYC for about 15 years and now am back in Greenville, SC (my home town).  
    Wow, some serious culture shock there!! Twice!

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• Hilton
    Hilton Posts: 41
    Options
    Hilton said:
    I’ve been in NYC for about 15 years and now am back in Greenville, SC (my home town).  
    Wow, some serious culture shock there!! Twice!
    Haha! Greenville has actually grown a lot since I left. It’s a pretty cool city now. And I have enough space to have more than one egg!