Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT: joe rogan podcast - Joel Salatin (farmer)

Options
NDG
NDG Posts: 2,431
Really good listen - meat, sustainability, covid, interesting.  Anybody listen?  

Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 

Comments

• BigreenGreg
    BigreenGreg Posts: 581
    Options
    I've listened to Joe for a long time, very surprised he cut a deal with Spotify to sole-source his podcast. Must be one hell of a deal.
    LBGE, 36" Blackstone, Anova Pro
    Charleston, SC
  • alaskanassasin
    alaskanassasin Posts: 7,657
    Options
    I caught the salitan a while back on psychedelic mushrooms
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• NDG
    NDG Posts: 2,431
    Options
    Spotify Paid 100 million for rogan exclusive . . just not sure how much joe got personally - either way the man got paid !!
    Columbus, OH

“There are only two ways to live your life.  One is as though nothing is a miracle.  The other is as if everything is” 
  • GATraveller
    GATraveller Posts: 8,207
    Options
    I still listen to JRE on Stitcher. 

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community [...] but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots."

-Umberto Eco

2 Large
    Peachtree Corners, GA