Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

PSA---Rockwood on sale at Ace Hardware $19.99

Options
Down here Ace has put Rockwood on sale for $19.99. Picked up a few bags yesterday.

Comments

• shtgunal3
    shtgunal3 Posts: 5,647
    Options
    Online at my Ace location Rockwood is $25.99 but B&B Oak 20lb bags is on sale for $11.99

LBGE,SBGE, and a Mini makes three......Sweet home Alabama........ Stay thirsty my friends .

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    No worries- Rockwood on-line orders are $35/bag (3 pack price) so use that as the benchmark.  Of course there is quite a value in the door-to-door delivery with UPS.  FWIW-
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JethroBodeen
    JethroBodeen Posts: 524
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Ace is two blocks from me. $15/bag delivery puts it out of reach for me...
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,337
    Options
    Better to be lucky than good any day!  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • JethroBodeen
    JethroBodeen Posts: 524
    Options
    lousubcap said:
    Better to be lucky than good any day!  
    Indeed!

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Ace is two blocks from me. $15/bag delivery puts it out of reach for me...
    @JethroBodeen, Free curbside pickup or free home delivery for Ace Rewards members.
    https://www.acehardware.com/onlineorder

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut