Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Decorah Iowa assist?

Options
If anyone lives in the area, please shoot me a direct message.  Thank you!

Brandon - Ohio

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Did you get your issue resolved? Our good friends son attends school there, but is at home now for obvious reasons. Maybe looking for a pallet of the beer brewed there? The curiosity is killing me. 
  • Leopoldstoch
    Leopoldstoch Posts: 1,182
    Options
    Did you get your issue resolved? Our good friends son attends school there, but is at home now for obvious reasons. Maybe looking for a pallet of the beer brewed there? The curiosity is killing me. 
    Haha! Pretty spot on! There is one heck of a brewery there that normally has a once a year release that you have to drive there to get, but with everything going on they are allowing to go purchases of it currently.  Just figured I’d toss it out there and see if someone could help.

Brandon - Ohio

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    Haha! Pretty spot on! There is one heck of a brewery there that normally has a once a year release that you have to drive there to get, but with everything going on they are allowing to go purchases of it currently.  Just figured I’d toss it out there and see if someone could help.
    Might be able to help in the future. Not sure if the kid is going to grad school there or elsewhere. I think elsewhere though. ☹️ 

Very popular brewery for sure.   
  • carrda04
    carrda04 Posts: 83
    Options
    Sorry sir - my alma mater is in Decorah and I was looking at going down this spring, until current events took hold. Best of luck!
    LG BGE
    Camp Chef 2xburner

Twin Cities, MN