Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Any Lump on Sale Yet?

Options
2»

Comments

• DuckDogDr
    DuckDogDr Posts: 1,549
    Options
    Quite the contrary. Has actually gone up in price here
  • FanOfFanboys
    FanOfFanboys Posts: 2,615
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I will also add that my lump consumption went way down after replacing my gaskets via @RRP and his gaskets.
    really? hmm, I might need to upgrade mine. recommendations?
    Boom
  • Shiff
    Shiff Posts: 1,835
    Options
    Unfortunately my Ace Hardware (Blackhawk) charges $35 a bag for Rockwood. And it's just as expensive to order direct. After my supply is gone, I'll probably have to switch back to Royal Oak.

You should be to order it online for $27.99 and have it delivered to your local store.  If you do it that way, they shouldn't be able to charge you more than $27.99.  My ACE hardware store sells it for $24.99 - at least they did a few weeks ago.
    Large BGE
    Barry, Lancaster, PA
  • thetrim
    thetrim Posts: 11,357
    Options
    thetrim said:
    I will also add that my lump consumption went way down after replacing my gaskets via @RRP and his gaskets.

thetrim said:

Reach out to @RRP via DM.  He's been a bit quiet on here, but maybe we can smoke him out.  I'm sure he'll respond to a DM.
    =======================================
    XL 6/06, Mini 6/12, L 10/12, Mini #2 12/14 MiniMax 3/16 Large #2 11/20 Legacy from my FIL - RIP
    Tampa Bay, FL
    EIB 6 Oct 95
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,541
    Options
    Unfortunately my Ace Hardware (Blackhawk) charges $35 a bag for Rockwood. And it's just as expensive to order direct. After my supply is gone, I'll probably have to switch back to Royal Oak.
    @drumdudeguy you need to order from Ace thru Locust hardware. $26.99 - 15%.  Do not go to Blackhawk... they overcharge on most all there products. 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"