Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Spicy Thai Beef Salad and a Thai Chili Sauce

Options
 Marinated some sirloin in lime juice, soy and fish sauce with a some grated garlic for a hour.  
  Meanwhile I made the salad with chopped cukes, sliced shallots, mint, cilantro and mixed greens.  Mrs 3969 made the chili sauce and the toasted cashew and hemp heart powder.  

On the mini 

Mrs 3969 also blistered some cherry tomatoes to with the salad.  

Everything plated and ready to eat.  

Nice little bit of heat and a great tasting dish all around.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.

Comments

• pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    My man! Bravo!
  • SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Options
    That looks totally delicious. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,378
    Options
    Creativity and delivering all in one.  Great cook.  Team effort for bonus points.  Congrats.  
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • loco_engr
    loco_engr Posts: 5,765
    Options
    great looking cook!
    aka marysvilleksegghead
    Lrg 2008
    mini 2009
    XL 2021 (sold 8/24/23)
    Henny Youngman:
    I said to my wife, 'Where do you want to go for our anniversary?' She said, 'I want to go somewhere I've never been before.' I said, 'Try the kitchen.'
    Bob Hope: When I wake up in the morning, I don’t feel anything until noon, and then it’s time for my nap
  • Mattman3969
    Mattman3969 Posts: 10,457
    Options
    Thanks folks.  

-----------------------------------------

analyze adapt overcome

2008 -Large BGE. 2013- Small BGE and 2015 - Mini. Henderson, Ky.
  • johnnyp
    johnnyp Posts: 3,932
    Options
    Fine looking meal
    XL & MM BGE, 36" Blackstone - Newport News, VA
  • Griffin
    Griffin Posts: 8,200
    Options
    That is a great looking salad. Way to rock the Mini.

Rowlett, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    Nice brother 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"