Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT- Forum slow to load on iPhone

Options
Anyone else notice this forum is insanely slow to load on your iPhone? I don’t have the issue with other sites. Just wondering if anyone else is having the same problem and what is causing it?  It hasn’t always been this way but I have noticed it a lot in the last 3-4 months. Also I don’t think its a safari thing because it loads fine on my iMac. 

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

Comments

• TEXASBGE2018
    Options
    The other thing I found odd is that when I try to view a thread with wifi it’s slow but if I turn off wifi it loads faster on LTE which also doesnt make sense to me because I have 300MB internet and other sites are lightning fast.

Rockwall, Tx    LBGE, Minimax, 22" Blackstone, Pizza Party Bollore. Cast Iron Hoarder.

• cookingdude555
    Options
    yes, I have the issue with one of my iPhones. It happens with amazon and this site. I have two iPhones and two iPads and it only happens on my iPhone XS Max. Its the worst when I am typing a reply. The words lag seriously behind. 
  • Gulfcoastguy
    Options
    My problem was slow to login on my iPhone. But it seems mostly fixed lately.