Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Frozen Left Overs - Sous Vide

Options
I would rather cook, than reheat, so I have a lot of frozen left overs.  But the SV sure does work!

Chuck Chili and Pulled Pork Sliders...

Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.

Comments

• Carolina Q
    Carolina Q Posts: 14,831
    Options
    Fine lookin' bowl of chili, Scott!

But you've got it all wrong. Leftovers beat cooking any day! Especially for stuff like chili! =) 

I hate it when I go to the kitchen for food and all I find are ingredients!                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Michael 
    Central Connecticut 

• smbishop
    smbishop Posts: 3,053
    Options
    @Carolina Q Thank you!
    Southlake, TX and Cowhouse Creek - King, TX.  2 Large, 1 Small and a lot of Eggcessories.
  • smokingal
    smokingal Posts: 1,025
    Options
    Leftovers are perfect for coming up with a different cook.  The food looks delicious.
    It's "Smokin Gal", not "Smoking Al".
    Egging in the Atlanta GA region
    Large BGE, CGS setup, Kick Ash Basket, Smokeware SS Cap,
    Arteflame grill grate

http://barbecueaddict.com
  • JohnnyTarheel
    Options
    I’d eat your leftovers anytime.. looks great 
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"