Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What is everybody cooking for Character Counts! Week?

Options
I no what I’ll be cooking - MEAT ON THE BGE!  You?

Comments

• buzd504
    buzd504 Posts: 3,824
    Options
    I'm still celebrating that they raised the twitter character count to 280.
    NOLA
  • FlyOverCountry
    Options
    Who flagged this?  Theirs nothing wrong with this thread.  Come out and announce yourself and face me like a man!  None of this hiding behind an anonymouse flag!
  • dbCooper
    dbCooper Posts: 2,082
    Options
    I don't celebrate any of the "causes" that think they need more than one day of recognition.  Why do these folks think they deserve a whole week?  And those breast cancer people, they take a whole month!
    I do admire those that partake in Hanukkah however.  Eight days of presents is a great concept.
    LBGE, LBGE-PTR, 22" Weber, Coleman 413G
    Great Plains, USA
  • lentsboy007
    Options
    Looking forward to your copied and pasted pics of other people’s cooks !! Yum 

1 Large Egg, Blackstone griddle

Belgium...........The Netherlands??

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,491
    Options
    dbCooper said:
    I don't celebrate any of the "causes" that think they need more than one day of recognition.  Why do these folks think they deserve a whole week?  And those breast cancer people, they take a whole month!
    I do admire those that partake in Hanukkah however.  Eight days of presents is a great concept.
    Frickin' Disneyland already has christmas music on their ads this weekend.  :anguished:

Tin soldiers and Johnson's coming...