Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lasagna Roll Ups

Options
Started the day making a red sauce for some lasagna. Pretty easy. Onions, green peppers, garlic, italian seasoning, S&P, Italian seasoning, fresh basil and whatever else I have in the cabinet that might be good in it. Let veggies saute and soften then add the rest of the stuff. Let it simmer for however long you got and then I blend it up with the emerson blender. God forbid the kids know they are eating vegetables.
Then I cut up another onion, saute it and then brown up some Italian sausage and ground pork. Make a filling with ricotta, an egg or two, parm, spinach and whatever else you want.
Instead of layering it, like normal sane people, I like to add the extra step of rolling the noodles individually.
Big pan in the Egg, smaller in the oven because they are a b!tch to clean. Plated pictures to come.
Las Vegas, NV

Comments