Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

XL Nest and Wings

Options
Looking to purchase a nest and a set of wings for my XL. Currently have a table but not a fan of the design. Trying to see if anyone would be willing to part ways if they have any extra laying around or willing to sale? If they aren’t in the best shape I can clean up so that’s not a big deal. Just checking on here first before I purchase online. 

Comments

• DoubleEgger
    DoubleEgger Posts: 17,188
    Options
    Check Facebook Marketplace. I see nests and wings all the time. I picked up an XL nest, handler, and wings for the grand sum of $1. 
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,731
    Options
    Check Craigslist as well. 

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    I believe the L and XL wings are the same size. So you might not have too much trouble finding the wings for them.
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • pgprescott
    pgprescott Posts: 14,544
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    I believe the L and XL wings are the same size. So you might not have too much trouble finding the wings for them.
    I don’t believe that’s correct. 
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    I don’t believe that’s correct. 
    I'm not certain of the newer sets but have moved a large over to a XL in the past with the wooden slats 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota