Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What a Weekend😳‼️

Options
Recouperating from our local annual Bands & BBQ weekend. 

Cooked 24 butts, 21racks if Baby Backs, 3 whole briskets on Thu and Fri nights on the Twins. Made over $5K in sales to support my substance abuse ministry. 

Also so got asked to cook for our KY Governor, his staff, and 200 local volunteers on October 10th. What an honor being chosen by our county judge!

Here’s what I’m fixing him, RNNL8 BBQ Fried-Smoked Memphis Madness Balogny. He loves it and I think it may have influenced his choice of caterers for the Governors Cookout!

Donnie Dawes - RNNL8 BBQ - Carrollton, KY  

TWIN XLBGEs, 1-Beautiful wife, 1 XS Yorkie

I'm keeping serious from now on...no more joking around from me...Meatheads !! 

Comments

• lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,396
    Options
    @dldawes1 - That is impressive for the quantity and duration.  Great looking groceries right there.  Congrats on your ministry and your great work within the community.
    Governor, staff and company know a true banquet when presented.  A great honor to be selected.  You've got this nailed and will only enhance your exceptional standing within the community and local area.
    Heartiest Congrats! 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Wolfpack
    Wolfpack Posts: 3,551
    Options
    Way to bring it home- awesome recognition 

Greensboro, NC
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,365
    Options
    Appreciate the effort and the cause sir
    Jacksonville FL