Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Eggheads need some advise.

Options
ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532
Good evening eggheads, a young girl in our neighbor hood has leukemia and is home after 96 days in the hospital.   This year for her birthday she’s trying to get socks for the other cancer kids (even just typing this makes me want to cry).  I know my little girl gets funky socks from justice, but do any of you know other sources for these (unlikely I know)?  We’d like to give her 50 or so pairs of fun and funky socks to donate.   I guess Akron Children’s Hospital is know for this, it’s almost like a badge/ symbol of their courage.  The thought process is, you’ve lost your hair and people may stair so you might as well give them something to look at.  

Thanks in advance for the heads up!! Also please pray for this family, as i can’t even imagine the difficulties they are facing.  

Ryan and Norah Grace. 

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments