Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Big thanks to SRF for being a supporter

Options
ryantt
ryantt Posts: 2,532
edited July 2019 in EggHead Forum
 I wanted to thank Snake River Farms, for being a huge supporter of Chef  Norah Grace and sending us a killer box of goodies.   She’s already got the  tomahawk ribeye defrosting in the fridge.  Check out the video to see her goodies.  

https://youtu.be/fHR_X60EV_Q

XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2 

Comments

• Eggdicted_Dawgfan
    Options
    Very nice score !
    Snellville, GA

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,030
    Options
    Top notch company coming in clutch! 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,653
    Options
    That is so awesome - I just may place my first ever SRF order in appreciation of this gesture!! Please post pics of that ribeye.  
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • ryantt
    Options
    Can someone get the video link to post so it’s a small picture?  I’ve tried 3 times and it won’t do it from my phone.  @mEGG_My_Day once it’s thawed out we’re (me watching) going to reverse sear to a caveman finish!!!! So excited to try this out.  Norah Grace said she also wants to get those 8lbs of beef Ribs done soon. 

• bucky925
    bucky925 Posts: 2,029
    Options
    That is an awesome gesture from a very good company!  I have a thing or two in my cart I need to finalize. 

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

• smokingal
    smokingal Posts: 1,025
    Options
    That is one sweet score!  Can't wait to see what you and Chef Norah Grace cook up.
    It's "Smokin Gal", not "Smoking Al".
    Egging in the Atlanta GA region
    Large BGE, CGS setup, Kick Ash Basket, Smokeware SS Cap,
    Arteflame grill grate

http://barbecueaddict.com
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,393
    Options
    I am a proud supporter of Snake River Farms and will up my purchases because of acts like this.  The great news here is that Chef Norah Grace will do all of that up in fine style. 
    Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • ryantt
    Options
    @lousubcap we were truly excited and blessed to have such a great company support a father and daughter cooking team.  They offered to send a package which included their seasonings.  We were beyond blessed to have found so many companies that are supporting us on this journey.   

• CtTOPGUN
    CtTOPGUN Posts: 612
    Options
    Kudos for SRF for supporting a young chef's endeavors. I feel better about the $$$ I have spent with them after hearing this. I look forward to seeing the results.
    LBGE/Weber Kettle/Blackstone 36" Griddle/Turkey Fryer/Induction Burner/Royal Gourmet 24" Griddle/Cuisinart Twin Oaks/Pit Boss Tabletop pellet smoker/Instant Pot

BBQ from the State of Connecticut!

Jim