Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Baby Backs and Chicken Legs

Options
OshawaDave
OshawaDave Posts: 198

Beautiful day yesterday in Southern Ontario. I cooked some baby back and chicken legs. Dry rub was Bone Sucking Sauce Rub and the wet sauce was Bone Sucking sauce. No sauce on the legs, other than drippings.

Cooked at 250 raised indirect for 4 1/2 hours (sauce last 1/2 hour), put the legs on for the last 1 1/2 hours. turned out great.

Weber Genesis CP310; Weber Q1200 (camping); LBGE.

"If you haven't heard a rumour by 8:30 am - start one"

Comments

• havertyj
    havertyj Posts: 118
    Options
    Looks really good! Nice job! What's your raised rack? I am looking for one and suggestions. Nice job on the cook! I am starving right now for some reason.
    ♦︎ John ♦︎ Large BGE ♦︎ Topeka, KS ♦︎ My Blog ♦︎
  • OshawaDave
    OshawaDave Posts: 198
    Options

Thanks for looking.

The raised rack is BGE 2 piece raised rack, part of the BGE Eggspander system. Recently bought it and love it. The is a lot of good feedback on this forum about the Adjustable Rack from the Ceramic Grill Store. It is just not cost effective for Canadians, so I stuck with the BGE product.

Weber Genesis CP310; Weber Q1200 (camping); LBGE.

"If you haven't heard a rumour by 8:30 am - start one"