Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Smoked stuffed peppers

this is one of those meals that my family doesn’t like, so I never make it. Well, they’re out of town and my opinion is the only one that matters now! They were fantastic.  
I'm in Fredericksburg, VA, and I have an XL and a medium. 

Comments

• SciAggie
    SciAggie Posts: 6,481
    Very nice. I enjoy stuffed peppers also. 
    Coleman, Texas
    Large BGE & Mini Max for the wok. A few old camp Dutch ovens and a wood fired oven. LSG 24” cabinet offset smoker. There are a few paella pans and a Patagonia cross in the barn. A curing chamber for bacterial transformation of meats...
    "Bourbon slushies. Sure you can cook on the BGE without them, but why would you?"
                                                                                                                          YukonRon
  • Dobie
    Dobie Posts: 3,446
    Love them 
    Jacksonville FL
  • JacksDad
    JacksDad Posts: 538

Love those! The Costco near me carries them, and I'm lazy, so I don't usually have to make my own... But they are delicious! Good work! 

Large BGE -- New Jersey

• mEGG_My_Day
    mEGG_My_Day Posts: 1,657
    I love those also - I have 5 or 6 bells almost ready to be harvested from my garden.  I’m planning on a stuffed pepper cook sometime in the next week. 
    Memphis, TN 

LBGE, 2 SBGE, Hasty-Bake Gourmet
  • wifie makes in the oven a few times a year but w/o any cheese, nice touch with the cheese topping
    Lrg 2008
    Mini 2009
  • aem
    aem Posts: 146
    JacksDad said:

Love those! The Costco near me carries them, and I'm lazy, so I don't usually have to make my own... But they are delicious! Good work! 
    The Costco ones are great on the Egg!