Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

MiniMax Egg Mates

Options
Didn’t even know this was a thing until they showed up at the store this week. Pretty nice and great for travel use as they clip on and off of the carrier band

Picked up the MM rEggulator and rain cap while I was at it. This is the rain cap designed for the smaller rEggulator

Comments

• cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
    Very cool, I didnt know those egg mates existed.  What did they set you back?

I think rain cap is the same size for both reggulator sizes.
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    Nice addition.
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • NCSmoky
    NCSmoky Posts: 515
    Options

Not sure what retail on the Egg Mates is but I’ll check on Monday. The rain cap is a bit smaller than the one for the larger rEggulator.

• cookingdude555
    cookingdude555 Posts: 3,194
    Options
    NCSmoky said:

Not sure what retail on the Egg Mates is but I’ll check on Monday. The rain cap is a bit smaller than the one for the larger rEggulator.

Cool thanks. Very interesting on how they created a second one. I used mine from my XL on the mmx and it seemed fine. 
  • YEMTrey
    YEMTrey Posts: 6,829
    Options
    Those Egg-Mates would come in very handy when the Mini Max is at the lake or at the beach.  May have to look into them and if the price is right.......
    Steve 
    XL, Mini Max, and a 22" Blackstone in Cincinnati, Ohio

• ChrisSonn23
    ChrisSonn23 Posts: 280
    Options
    MSRP on the Mates is $85.95. Just got some in the store, they are very nice 
    BGE Dealer and EggHead since 2013. Find our company on Facebook
    Large BGE
    Waterloo, IL
  • Jeremiah
    Jeremiah Posts: 6,412
    edited May 2019
    Options
    How do they clip on?

Nevermind. I zoomed in on the photos. Pretty cool. 
    Slumming it in Aiken, SC.