Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Happy Birthday @Spring Chicken

Photo Egg
Photo Egg Posts: 12,115

Happy Birthday @Spring Chicken

Wishing you and Spring Hen a great, rain free day to celebrate!

Miss you both very much.

Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• Hotch
    Hotch Posts: 3,564

Happy Birthday my Friend!!

Large BGE, MiniMAX BGE, 2 Mini BGE's, R&V Fryer, 36" Blackstone Griddle, Camp Chef Dual Burner 40K BTU Stove
    BGE Chiminea
    Prosper, TX
  • Mickey
    Mickey Posts: 19,677

Happy Birthday to the Greatest Egg.

Salado TX & 30A  FL: Egg Family: 3 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max when they came out (I'm good for now). Plus a couple Pit Boss Pellet Smokers.   

• WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,177

Happy Birthday!

"The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • six_egg
    six_egg Posts: 1,112

Happy Birthday my egg friend. I hope you and Spring Hen are living the dream.

XLBGE, LBGE 

Fernandina Beach, FL

• northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,171

Happy burfday. Miss the movie / stories.

Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • caliking
    caliking Posts: 18,761

A very happy birthday to you, Leroy!!

#1 LBGE December 2012 • #2 SBGE February  2013 • #3 Mini May 2013
    A happy BGE family in Houston, TX.
  • bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636

Happy birthday!

Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • blind99
    blind99 Posts: 4,971
    happy birthday!  send us a movie sometime!
    Chicago, IL - Large and Small BGE - Weber Gasser and Kettle
  • EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    I'll never forget the first time I met Spring Chicken.  We had had our first BGE for a few months and were attending our first Eggfest in Plano, TX.  I had been closely following the forum, trying to learn as much as possible.  When we got to the Fest, I was awestruck!!  I was trying to catch names from name tags, when I saw one of the main ones I was looking for....."Spring Chicken".  I said to my husband, "Oh my God!!  That's SPRING CHICKEN!!!!"  There he was in all his glory....holding BGE "court"....the Grand Poobah of Texas BGEdom!!  The rest is history.  Now, Leroy and Judy are like
    family to us.  We are so blessed to know so many very special and very precious people that were introduced to our lives solely because of the BGE.  Happy birthday to one of the VERY BEST!!!
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.
  • JohnnyTarheel
    JohnnyTarheel Posts: 6,589
    Happy Birthday my friend!!
    Charlotte, NC - Large BGE 2014, Maverick ET 733, Thermopen, Nest, Platesetter, Woo2 and Extender w/Grid, Kick Ash Basket, Pizza Stone, SS Smokeware Cap, Blackstone 36"
  • Photo Egg
    I'll never forget the first time I met Spring Chicken.  We had had our first BGE for a few months and were attending our first Eggfest in Plano, TX.  I had been closely following the forum, trying to learn as much as possible.  When we got to the Fest, I was awestruck!!  I was trying to catch names from name tags, when I saw one of the main ones I was looking for....."Spring Chicken".  I said to my husband, "Oh my God!!  That's SPRING CHICKEN!!!!"  There he was in all his glory....holding BGE "court"....the Grand Poobah of Texas BGEdom!!  The rest is history.  Now, Leroy and Judy are like
    family to us.  We are so blessed to know so many very special and very precious people that were introduced to our lives solely because of the BGE.  Happy birthday to one of the VERY BEST!!!
    Awesomely said!
    And now you and Bruce are Texas Grand Poobah status.
    Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • RRP
    RRP Posts: 25,941
     and another pen pal, supporter, and cyber friend wishing you MANY fine hours, minute by minute today on reaching yet another year. Let's see now...you are what? 55 or 56?
  • Photo Egg

Thank you,
    Darian

Galveston Texas
  • EggObsessed
    EggObsessed Posts: 786
    Photo Egg said:
    Awesomely said!
    And now you and Bruce are Texas Grand Poobah status.
    You're too kind, Mr. Darian!
    Kelley 
    Egging with No Joke Smoke (Bruce), enjoying small town life in Brenham, TX., the home of Blue Bell Ice Cream.  BGEs: XL, Medium,  1 MiniMax. 36" CookRite Commercial Griddle, and a Shirley Smoker.