Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Yardbird thighs were epic today...

acolleacolle Posts: 81
edited April 14 in EggHead Forum

Doing a slow cook on a few baby back and a shoulder with hickory/cherry smoke. Tossed a few boneless/skinless yardbird thighs on for a fast snack along the way. Dusted with butt rub. Winging it for sure. I know. Pulled them at 165-170. Got into them shortly after. Was not disappointed. Not at all. I'm sure there are opinions on the approach... But it all seemed to work out well over here for us today!!! So much yum.

Loving the upper left in Portland, OR | BGE LG & MMX + Kotaigrill [Hibachi]

Comments

• jimdgreat1jimdgreat1 Posts: 165

I was never a fan of chicken thighs until cooking some on an egg. It's now a regular cook around here.

XLBGE - LBGE - Charbroil gasgrill

Wichita Kansas

• pgprescottpgprescott Posts: 11,981

BS thighs are always satisfying.

• BotchBotch Posts: 7,990

The best thing about adulting is throwing on heavy appetizers while cooking dinner.

When I was 9, I couldn't even have a cookie 2 hours before supper....

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.