Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Small egg issue

cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 2,208
edited April 14 in EggHead Forum

I went to pick up this brand new/never registered small egg from someone on Facebook yesterday for $400. It had been a gift from his employer. But when I got there, it had morphed into a medium. I did not tell the seller that their brand new small egg was actually a medium, and the nest put this in the retail price land of $750 (around these parts).

I will need to reassemble the nest to get the locking wheels away from the stability bar, and also adjust the bands a little to line up the handle and vent.

He texted me after I left and told me to take care on the first burn and to read the instructions. I told him I would try to learn how to use it properly. 😀

John - SLC, UT

2XL, XL, 3 Larges (each kid gets one), Med, MM, 2 Minis

Comments

• WeberWhoWeberWho Posts: 7,281
    edited April 14

Congrats on your 23rd egg!

Scored one for the good guys!

Minnesota
  • cookingdude555cookingdude555 Posts: 2,208

Lol, not 23rd. I plan to keep it under ten :). I think this one might go to the in-laws house.

John - SLC, UT

2XL, XL, 3 Larges (each kid gets one), Med, MM, 2 Minis