Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Dizzy Pig Mac and Cheese

Found this link in my last Dizzy Pig News Letter. Have not tried it yet but it looks sooooo good.
Great step by step with photos. If you have already made it please give a shout.
Photo taken from Dizzy Pig site.

Author: Jason Strawhorn

https://dizzypigbbq.com/recipe/jasons-famous-mac-and-cheese/?utm_source=Newsletter/Retail+-+Full+List&utm_campaign=c5d4ef0987-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2019_01_29_05_39_COPY_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_1b911a62d4-c5d4ef0987-56554491

Thank you,
Darian

Galveston Texas

Comments

• g8golferg8golfer Posts: 927
    Might have to give it a try. I’m a huge Dizzy Pig fan. 
  • ryanttryantt Posts: 1,637
    That sounds so good, I’m going to have to give it a try. 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2
    Massillon Ohio 
    Check out Chef Norah Grace on Instagram @the_buckeye_bbq
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,575
    Jason used to post here as Hayhonker, and has cooked this at several Eggfests. Not sure why it took me so long to realize it needs to be shared! Enjoy.
    DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • ryanttryantt Posts: 1,637
    @Nature Boy wanted to thank you for Chef Norah Grace's gift box the other day.  She is beyond pumped. As soon as I’m able we are making a trip over to see you guys and let her shop.  She’s so excited. 
    XL BGE, KJ classic, Joe Jr, UDS x2
    Massillon Ohio 
    Check out Chef Norah Grace on Instagram @the_buckeye_bbq
  • Nature BoyNature Boy Posts: 8,575
    @ryantt you're welcome. Not much is more special to us than seeing young'uns getting into cooking. Never too early to start thinking about flavors, and that is the first step in developing an amazing palate. Cheers

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • WoodchunkWoodchunk Posts: 909
    Thanks for the link