Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Winston-Salem area dealer? ;)

Options
greetings friends,

were getting a LBGE for brandi’s dad. 60th birthday. 

I have to go go back into my request for raleigh dealers you all really helped with last year and see if there were any in the Winston area...

meanwhile - any suggestions would be very.. well..
..... suggestive....

mwahahaaa

thanks!
8-D
Large BGE and Medium BGE
36" Blackstone - Greensboro!

Comments

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,093
    Options
    Circle K, Seven-Eleven, or Walgreens carry Winstons and Salems.

They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Stephen @UTAsports in Mocksville (exit 174) is the man! He ALWAYS comes to Butt Blast I'm sure you have met him, He is a great guy to deal with.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • MaskedMarvel
    MaskedMarvel Posts: 3,142
    edited February 2019
    Options
    piney said:
    Stephen @UTAsports in Mocksville (exit 174) is the man! He ALWAYS comes to Butt Blast I'm sure you have met him, He is a great guy to deal with.
    Calling them now! Thanks brother

Edit — oog closed Saturday and Sunday. 
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• RRog17
    RRog17 Posts: 562
    Options
    Yes, definitely call Stephen @UTAsports
    Canton, GA
    LBGE, Joe Jr., 28” Blackstone
  • stlcharcoal
    stlcharcoal Posts: 4,684
    Options
  • stever1888
    Options
    I bought a demo large from Casual Furniture World about 7-8 years ago, and I think they are still a dealer.  And the other day I went by Ace Hardware at the Cloverdale shopping center and, if I remember correctly, they also had some.
    LSG 20x42 offset, LBGE, 36" BS griddle, and more.  Piedmont Triad, North Carolina.
  • pasoegg
    pasoegg Posts: 447
    Options
    I have bought from Casual Furniture world and Lanier's Hardware in Lexington.  Both have provided great service and pricing.  Lanier's hardware in Lexington (downtown) has 1 of everything.  Great place to go browse for a hour or more.  They always said if they don't have it you don't need it!!!!

"it is never too early to drink, but it may be too early to be seen drinking"

Winston-Salem, NC

• tarheelforever
    Options
    Casual Furniture is no longer a dealer. They have some BGE left but selling out. Closest I know of is Fleet Plumber in Greensboro. As mentioned above an ACE dealer may have some. 
  • stever1888
    Options
    Everything at Fleet Plummer is expensive - definitely shop around out of town if that is the closest option.
    LSG 20x42 offset, LBGE, 36" BS griddle, and more.  Piedmont Triad, North Carolina.
  • Theophan
    Theophan Posts: 2,654
    Options
    Casual Furniture is no longer a dealer. They have some BGE left but selling out. Closest I know of is Fleet Plumber in Greensboro. As mentioned above an ACE dealer may have some. 
    ACE Hardware (I go to the one near Bermuda Run, but there are several in and around Winston-Salem) are Big Green Egg Dealers.  I'm sorry to hear about Casual Furniture World because my wife bought my two Eggs from them.  But good to know.
  • eggsurance_agent
    Options
    Got mine from Fleet Plummer and have been nothing but satisfied with their service. Great people! 
    LBGE
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    Went with casual furniture. We’ll use Stephen at uta next time, but the fire sale and delivery was just too good of a deal. Ken was very helpful there. 

Now. To only get the ONE egg!!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• tarheelforever
    Options
    I would check with Casual as they are discounting left over GBE’s. I was in several weeks ago and supplies are low. Didn’t ask about a large but they may have one. 
  • drumdudeguy
    drumdudeguy Posts: 165
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Casual Furniture used to have a NC Eggfest years ago. We drove to Winston Salem and went to a couple when I first bought my LBGE. Guess those are done.
    Charlotte NC - Large Big Green Egg (2009) w/Nest and Handler
    Accessories: PSWoo, Woo, Adjustable Rig, Smokeware Cap and Temperature Gauge
  • piney
    piney Posts: 1,478
    Options
    Casual Furniture used to have a NC Eggfest years ago. We drove to Winston Salem and went to a couple when I first bought my LBGE. Guess those are done.
    That Eggfest may be in the history books but, Butt Blast is getting bigger each and every year! This year it is April 13 @Dan Nicholas State Park, Salisbury, NC..I hope to see you there.
    Lenoir, N.C.
  • kjs
    kjs Posts: 111
    Options
    I too recommend Lanier’s Hardware in Lexington. 
  • 11Longhorns11
    Options
    I went to the Ace on Cloverdale. The owners name is Doug Brown and he was great to work with, just my two cents.
    XL BGE, Vermont Castings gasser

Texan that lives in Winston Salem, NC

God, Family, Texas Football         We Don’t Rent Pigs
  • drumdudeguy
    Options
    In Charlotte we have Firehouse Casual Living Store. That's where I bought mine 10 years ago. 704-598-8787
    Charlotte NC - Large Big Green Egg (2009) w/Nest and Handler
    Accessories: PSWoo, Woo, Adjustable Rig, Smokeware Cap and Temperature Gauge
  • MaskedMarvel
    Options
    The LBGE is delivered! Happy birthday Pepapaw!

thanks for all the help gang!
    Large BGE and Medium BGE

• Ozzie_Isaac
    Ozzie_Isaac Posts: 19,093
    Options
    The LBGE is delivered! Happy birthday Pepapaw!

thanks for all the help gang!
    Very cool!  Now you need to get your Pepapaw a login for this forum ;)
    They don’t want a population of citizens capable of critical thinking. They don’t want well informed, well educated people capable of critical thinking. They’re not interested in that. That doesn’t help them. That's against their interests. - George Carlin