Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

OT - My wife bought me a Spicy Shelf.

epcotisbestepcotisbest Posts: 2,119
While it is an overpriced, cheap, plastic made in China thing, it does work to help organize the pile of spices I have. I could have made something out of a nice piece of cabinet grade oak or maple that would look much better and be way more sturdy, but she brought this home and gave it to me, so I'll happily use it and thank her for her thoughtfulness.

Comments

• bgebrentbgebrent Posts: 18,847
    She was indeed thoughtful.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • epcotisbestepcotisbest Posts: 2,119
    bgebrent said:
    She was indeed thoughtful.
    Yeah, I am blessed.
  • northGAcocknorthGAcock Posts: 12,507
    She’s a keeper.
    Columbia, South Carolina with a Medium, MiniMax & a 17" Blackstone

“Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.”
  • Probably her way of getting some cupboard space back... =)
    Ontario, Canada
    XL- BGE
    CGS- AR, spider, PS WOO, 
    KAB
    She’s a keeper.
    Probably her way of getting some cupboard space back... =)
    Yes to both.
  • GoooDawgsGoooDawgs Posts: 910
    Dang, I was thinking you were going somewhere else with this topic...   but nice shelf!
    Milton, GA 
    XL BGE & FB300
    GoooDawgs said:
    Dang, I was thinking you were going somewhere else with this topic...   but nice shelf!
    Yeah, being Friday I did briefly hesitate to even post that thread title.
  • Your wife’s rack is spicy indeed!
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 9,552
    Your wife’s rack is spicy indeed!
    That’s funny as hell, but I think some may consider that bad form when a #blessed claim has been made upstream.  #blessed is to booby jokes like garlic to is vampires.  I think.
    Austin, TX
  • buzd504buzd504 Posts: 2,802
    Legume said:
    That’s funny as hell, but I think some may consider that bad form when a #blessed claim has been made upstream.  #blessed is to booby jokes like garlic to is vampires.  I think.
    You can be #blessed to have booby jokes.
    NOLA
  • LegumeLegume Posts: 9,552
    buzd504 said:
    Legume said:
    You can be #blessed to have booby jokes.
    We should all be so #blessed @buzd504
    Austin, TX
  • lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 19,124
    And in the great southern phrase, "Bless his/her heart!"  Usually uttered after delivering a direct or subtle shot across the bow. Smooths out all that comes next. 
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs, PBC, Lang 36; Burnin' wood in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer.  
  • My buddy @epcotisbest knows I meant no harm. My statement was pure fact. Don’t go stirrin’ up no trouble, gents!
    edited February 9
    It's all good.