Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Never Look To The Left

Options
Tarpon65
Tarpon65 Posts: 205
edited February 2019 in EggHead Forum
Today I walked into my local butcher to pickup some ground chuck and Amish bacon.  The butcher has become a BGE dealer in the past few years and has a nice assortment of Eggs and Accessories.  I normally try not to look to the left, when I enter the store, because that is where all the accessories are shown.  Today though I did look and I walked out with the ground chuck, Amish Bacon, BGE Genius, Y Adapter, and another temp probe.  Never Look To The Left! 

Comments

• bgebrent
    bgebrent Posts: 19,636
    Options
    Sounds like a good look.
    Sandy Springs & Dawsonville Ga
  • MattBTI
    MattBTI Posts: 417
    Options
    Thats interesting that you say this...our local Ace hardware carries BGE. The eggs are lined up right when you walk in their front entrance and all the accessories are directly to the left of the door. 
    Pratt, KS
  • Komokaegger
    Options
    Our butcher is also a BGE and CGS dealer.....at Christmas we stopped in to pick up a turkey which cost $600.00....It was delicious. Going to pick up stakes tomorrow. 
    Ontario, Canada
    XL- BGE
    CGS- AR, spider, PS WOO, 
    KAB
  • WeberWho
    WeberWho Posts: 11,029
    edited February 2019
    Options
    That sounds familiar. I had a 50% off 1 item under $30 coupon at Ace. I walked out with a small BGE. 
    "The pig is an amazing animal. You feed a pig an apple and it makes bacon. Let's see Michael Phelps do that" - Jim Gaffigan

Minnesota
  • Tarpon65
    Tarpon65 Posts: 205
    Options
    WeberWho said:
    That sounds familiar. I had a 50% off 1 item under $30 coupon at Ace. I walked out with a small BGE. 
    I have a 25% off Ace coupon and a $5.00 off Ace Birthday coupon.  Will use both on two bags of Rockwood today.  Love my Ace coupons.