Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

A petition to bring back the previous mobile format

Options
alaskanassasin
alaskanassasin Posts: 7,659
edited February 2019 in EggHead Forum
When we all complained about the facebook links the buffalo magically made them disappear.
  I propose we try it again with the new mobile format.
 Dear @The_Buffalo you recently buffaloed political talk and wet tee shirts on this forum and we abide. As a favor to us please return the to the original mobile format.
 Thank you
South of Columbus, Ohio.

Comments

• cookingdude555
    Options
    I like the new mobile site. I don’t understand all of the complaints. When using the back gesture, it finally doesn’t do a refresh. It takes you back to the location where you were. It used to scroll you to the top of the page on the prior page. 
  • fishlessman
    fishlessman Posts: 32,767
    Options
    put down the mobile devices, step back into the light, rejoin the community, talk to your coworkers, the morning coffee girl, the waitress. theres a whole new world out there, its bigger than a 4x6 inch screen =)
    fukahwee maine

you can lead a fish to water but you can not make him drink it
  • SonVolt
    SonVolt Posts: 3,314
    Options
    I'm surprised how many people use the mobile site. Even on my phone I always switched over the Desktop view. 
    South of Nashville  -  BGE XL  -  Alfresco 42" ALXE  -  Alfresco Versa Burner  - Sunbeam Microwave 
  • northGAcock
    northGAcock Posts: 15,164
    Options
    In my opinion, before drawing a line or making a request to BGE......learn to navigate with some time and then form opinions. Your opinion may not change.....but them again, they may. 
    Ellijay GA with a Medium & MiniMax

Well, I married me a wife, she's been trouble all my life,
    Run me out in the cold rain and snow
  • Eoin
    Eoin Posts: 4,304
    Options
    The font is really hard to read for me, nowhere near as clear as before.
  • Killit_and_Grillit
    Options
    In my opinion, before drawing a line or making a request to BGE......learn to navigate with some time and then form opinions. Your opinion may not change.....but them again, they may. 
    PEOPLE OF THE INTERNET...Do not listen to @northGAcock

Robin is all about peace and love, it's all some very hippy stuff.

Raise hell and break $hit. That is all. 

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• northGAcock
    edited February 2019
    Options

Ha Adam

• alaskanassasin
    Options
      Its a petition you don't have to sign it, Peace and Love
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Killit_and_Grillit
    Options

Ha Adam

I'd respond with a grossly inappropriate personal message, but I still can't figure out how to send messages on the new format  :rofl:

"Brought to you by bourbon, bacon, and a series of questionable life decisions."

South of Nashville, TN

• CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,864
    Options
    Well, I for one, am livid.  
    This so-called update has completely failed to convert my iPhone 5C to an X.  Where do I claim a refund for this free service?  Bl**dy Brexit & now this too. :anguished:
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • littlerascal56
    Options
    So this explains the 300 point drop in the Dow today!
  • alaskanassasin
    Options
    This barely has more traction than the regular stocking of briskets in Cancostco petition
    South of Columbus, Ohio.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    This barely has more traction than the regular stocking of briskets in Cancostco petition
    Maybe everyone just decided to quit the forum over this.
  • GrateEggspectations
    Options
    Actually has less. I think the Costco petition netted 7 signatures within a few hours. As far as I can tell, a lot of the comments here signal disagreement. 

I’m not a fan of the format to date, but I will reserve judgement until I better understand its functionality. 
  • CPARKTX
    CPARKTX Posts: 2,095
    Options
    I'm actually okay with the new mobile format...certainly don't hate it...
    LBGE & SBGE.  Central Texas.  
  • Komokaegger
    Options
    I like the new mobile site. I don’t understand all of the complaints. When using the back gesture, it finally doesn’t do a refresh. It takes you back to the location where you were. It used to scroll you to the top of the page on the prior page. 
    I agree!
    Ontario, Canada
    XL- BGE
    CGS- AR, spider, PS WOO, 
    KAB
  • unoriginalusername
    Options
    I like the old format 
  • CPFC1905
    CPFC1905 Posts: 1,864
    Options
    Bit confused,  has it gone back or is it new or is it improved now?  
    Other girls may try to take me away 
    But you know, it's by your side I will stay
  • northGAcock
    Options
    I am ready to sign now. Put me down =)

• Wisv1k
    Wisv1k Posts: 30
    Options
    This is the reason to go with the  new format but it does not look like that's happening  
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    I hate the old format and wish they would have stuck with the new one. 
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.

• Legume
    Legume Posts: 14,627
    Options
    Wait, is this the previous one?
  • Toxarch
    Toxarch Posts: 1,900
    Options
    It's the previous version on my phone. The thread list shows author and last poster and when you hit the back button, you are taken to the top of the thread list.
    Aledo, Texas
    Large BGE
    KJ Jr.

Exodus 12:9 KJV
    Eat not of it raw, nor sodden at all with water, but roast with fire; his head with his legs, and with the purtenance thereof.